Shanghai Ambisonics is a sound effects library of 33 immersive urban ambience recordings, provided in both B-format and stereo, along with “virtual mic” software.
Adjust perspective of these city atmospheres in real-time with included software for utmost flexibility, realism, and creativity. Point “virtual microphones” in any direction with the polar pattern of your choice to match the specific setting of a scene.
The Ambisonics recordings can be decoded to mono, stereo, 5.1, 7.1 and beyond, allowing for versatile use of the library. Pre-rendered stereo versions are included as well.
Recorded in 24-bit/96kHz with a SoundField SPS200 mic by Masato Ushijima, Shanghai Ambisonics was captured at diverse locations throughout the city including Maglev & Metro Train Stations, Century Park, Nanjing Road, Huangpu River Ferry, The Shanghai IFC and more. The library contains sounds that are unique to Shanghai as well as more general purpose urban ambiences.
This library is perfect for use in immersive audio for VR and 360 video projects. Prepare your personal sound library for the future of media!
► Key Features:
- 33 immersive recordings in B-Format & Stereo (18.5GB)
- Nearly 3 hours of pristine Shanghai atmospheres
- Average recording length of 5 minutes 24 seconds
- Diverse Shanghai ambiences: Traffic, trains, parks & more
- 24-bit/96kHz Broadcast Wave Files
- SurroundZone2 software by TSL Products: Control “virtual microphone” position and polar patterns
- 100% Royalty-Free
Vstsample编曲资源网 » 上海沉浸式环境音效库-Pro Sound Effects Shanghai Ambisonics WAV–11.67Gb