I am proud to give you Sounds of KSHMR Vol 2. I’ve included over 1500 samples this time — four times the size of Vol 1 — in order to supply producers of every genre with the best tools available.You will find essentials like Kicks, Toms and Snares — all processed and key-labeled. But things get much more interesting. For example:
– Animals: 38 animal sounds, processed and tuned to key.
– Drum Loops: from Indian Percussion to crowds stomping in a gym.
– Ethnic Instruments: unusual instruments from all over the world, playing melodies I’ve written myself.
– Guitar Loops: three folders filled with chord progressions on Acoustic and Electric guitar.
– Vocals: over 100 vocal shots, beds and loops to add a human element to your production.
And much more.
I’ve used them extensively throughout the pack, even on snares and claps. Take it with a grain of salt, not everything has to be perfectly in key all the time.
The “Arabic” Scale
There are a lot of scales associated with the Middle East. The one I refer to throughout the pack goes as follows, using the root of C:
C —> C# —> E—> F —> G —> G# —> A# —> C
If these seems confusing, consider the F harmonic minor scale. The notes are the same. We are simply starting on the C, thus achieving the “Arabic” feel.
The Animals FX Folder
Have fun with this. The results might surprise you.
Sounds of KSHMR Vol 2 is, in my opinion, among the most powerful and comprehensive tools ever offered to modern producers. It took a lot of time and I lost a lot of sleep, but I couldn’t be more proud of the result. Best of luck in all your creative journeys.