WiN: Team R2R | 5 MB | Team HEXWARS | 17.9 MB
The AVA De-Esser is the latest implementation of Harrison’s renowned De-Esser algorithm, used in ultra high-end post & film facil4 i Nities worldwide. Now in the fourth generation, the Harrison De-EssG X a Cer algorithm has been continuously tweaked by our customO V V ]ers in high-end studios around the world.
Harrison’s reputati} * t o t \ qon fx 0 zor “True Analoa 6 P @g In-The-Box” sound is due to our unique development heritage, where we first created an an% + r = 3 n _ x Yalog console processor and theny _ $ c y 2 W t F c_ p d ; =onverted$ U d ` z / W 3 K the processor to digital while retaining the sound and character of the original analog system.
The = t V p p d \e AVA De-Esser implemento – ! h v ~ Z *s HC $ 1 C 0 sarrison’sL D 9 c ) 4th-generation de-esser algorithm: tuned by our users to detect and el: J e 2 aiminq 8 E b )ate harsh| 5 % \ O s A ) sibilance in real-time.
- Intelligent algorithm operates on harsh sibilance while ignoring other fricatives.
- Band Solos and Auto-Solo feature helps the user dial-in the sibilant frequency rangeR 3 _ R % 4 z I.
- Capable ofc Z c s p _ up to 12dB reduction if j _ [ E % P wn sibilancee @ P W ! h.
- Adjustab! ; ? \le threshold & depth allow fine control over the processZ 3 Gor’s onset and strenO ^ $ K w 1 \ h ^gth.
- Fast and easy-to-use interface wA $ T % | +ith 6 cob p [ D W = h W ontrol dimensions accessible in the main graph.
- Zero` Z ~ t + 3 | # y-latency process[ 0 ( H $ Ging, suitable for “live” use.
- Gain-reduction meter appears on ProTools m\ , 6 – 8 \ Iixer strip. (AAX format only).
The results are quintessentially Harrison: effortless, smooth and transparent.