ACDGEN is a Max for Live advanced pattern generator that lets you create MIDI sequences using one of eight different algorithms and manipulate these patterns in many different ways. It’s a powerful tool for live performance and music production.
- Easy to use interface
- 8 Modes / Algorithms
- Automatic pattern variations
- Non-destructive pattern manipulation
- Pattern Shifter (four step sequencer for transposing the entire pattern)
- Keyboard Shift (transpose the sequence via MIDI)
- Tweaks view for adjusting and influencing the different algorithms
- Ability to export generated patterns as MIDI clips
- Pattern Visualizer
- Restore button for reverting to the previously generated pattern
- Custom Push 2 integration (Ableton Live 10 required)
ACDBRAIN – Push 2 INTEGRATION
ACDGEN now ships with a complementary device called ACDBRAIN. ACDBRAIN lets you control up to 4 instances of ACDGEN from the Ableton Push 2’s User mode.
It’s a great tool for live performances and studio jam sessions.
ACDBRAIN requires Ableton Live 10.
– Ableton Live 9 or 10
– Cycling ’74 Max 7
– Windows 7 or OSX 10.7