WiN: Team R2R | 19.7 MB | MAC: Team CODESHiNE | 94 MB
The Drop is an analog modeled resonant filter plug-in based on classic analog synth filters, as well as completely new designs. It uses the same high quality algorithms used in circuit simulators, but optimised to run fast, and features a gorgeous fully scalable user interface. There is a huge level of detail in the models, which gives them amazing drive and tone. The original structure of the circuits is preserved in the model, as is the location and shape of all major non-linearities.
- Dual filter section with a Highpass followed by a Lowpass filter.
- 7 Highpass and 7 Lowpass circuit modelled filters from classic synths.
- Loads of drive and character.
- Full frequency range and perfect resonance tracking without oversampling so there is no delay for live use.
- Huge amounts of resonance, also a resonance limit button for DJ use.
- Two LFOs, one basic, one powerful with step sequencer for levels.
- Two Envelopes / Followers, diode modelled, from input or sidechain.
- FM from input or sidechain.
- Stereo and Mono processing.
v1.5.8 (9 Aug 2017)
- New: basic expression evaluation for all numeric text input on controls
- eg: you can type “4*(1+1/3)” to get “5.3333333”
- Fixed: upper bound on Pre and Post gain knobs back to +24 dB (was +36 dB)
- v1.5.7 (3 Aug 2017)
- New: Beat 1 legato beat sync for LFO1 and LFO2
- Fixed: more stable song position for beat sync of LFOs
- Fixed: midi message processing causing possible buffer overruns and odd random issues
- Fixed: resizing window on Windows 7/8 with below 150% desktop scaling on HiDPI displays
- v1.5.6 (18 July 2017)
- Fixed: sidechain input broken with oversampling
- Fixed: trigger to LFO2 now re-randomises even if full cycle hasn’t completed yet
- Known Issues:
- no MIDI learn, this will be added to an update
- On Mac hiding Digital Performer while plugin window is open still does not hide the plugin